Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will provide a powerfully written and well-presented resume that clearly gives you significant advantage over. + See More

I will provide a powerfully written and well-presented resume that clearly gives you significant advantage over. + See More












About:

INTERNATIONAL RECRUITER AND CERTIFIED RESUME WRITER

As a Certified and Professional Resume Writer as well as Career Consultant  with over 25 years of experience in Resumes Writing, Cover Letters, and LinkedIn Profile Optimization for an international client base. I’ll use my DECADES worth of experience write you a professional resume and cover letter on the abilities and strengths that employers look for first, I have been writing or reviewing resumes within a broad variety of industries and on all career levels from college entry to CEOs of large, global organizations.


My services:

  • I specialize in CV/Resume writing, editing, tailoring, updating etc
  • I will tailor your resume to show how your work experience specifically meets the needs of the job you're applying for
  • I will include relevant key words throughout your resume 

You can be confident that your resume will be returned to you quickly, error-free & ready to send to your future employer

If you have any questions, please contact me through message ICON

Reviews


mdvanson:Great finished product, worked through all revisions

ellopez5:response time was amazing , and corrections were done immediately

victoria900:I'm always delivering the very best to get my clients satisfied and happy.

amrodricks:Very easy to work with. I liked the formatting of my resume. Thanks

victoria900:What other happiness is there than to see a client satisfied with my services. I promise to deliver quality and worthy services always. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment