Friday, July 27, 2018

I will help you set and accomplish your life goals during a detailed 1 hour coaching session.

I will help you set and accomplish your life goals during a detailed 1 hour coaching session.












About:

Have you ever set a goal for yourself, yet time (even years!) seemed to slip by? Or are you having trouble accomplishing a personal/professional life dream on your own? If so don't worry, help is on the way!

Trust me, I've been there! Which is exactly why I have created this gig, to put my personal and professional skills to use, by helping YOU! As working adults with the responsibilities of parenthood, the demands of our careers, relationships, finances, you name it; we are often times a slave to the “rat race” of life. We become so inundated with these tasks, that we forget to live! We forget to dream and take the time to make that dream a reality. Envision Bliss Coaching is here to guide you towards a life of true happiness, and one that you deserve. 

These gigs are specifically designed to help you set your goals, achieve these goals, and to live your best life TODAY!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment