Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will identify what skills you need to gain.

I will identify what skills you need to gain.












About:

Let's get you into the prime position to land the job of your dreams. A career development plan will allow your to identify the gaps in your skills and experiences and create a plan to close those gaps so you can land that dream job.

What you get:


1. Gap analysis- review of your current skills versus the skills you need to land your dream job
2. Options/Obstacles- identification of possible solutions and constraints that may keep you from achieving your goal.
3. Development plan- A plan to help you close those gaps and take successive steps to help you reach your career potential.

Why should you work with me:

1. I am an HR professional with more than 15 years of recruiting and talent development experience. 
2. I work with recruiters and executives everyday to assess talent I know what they need and what they want to see.
3. I love what I do and I am passionate about your success.



***Privacy is guaranteed. I never share development plans, resumes, or client names with anyone. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment