Monday, July 2, 2018

I will help you discover your personality for work

I will help you discover your personality for work












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi guys,

I believe that most people want to understand themselves better. Through this personality test developed in the UK, you will understand your main personality traits and how you can utilize and develop them to achieve work outcomes.

What's included:
  • Online personality test link 
  • Written feedback on your main traits

Extras:
  • If you add on the Skype call, I will be able to explain to you verbally and help you reflect on your personality.

What is it useful for:
  • understanding yourself
  • job preferences/ selection
  • self development
  • professional development
  • self-reflection

Please message me if you have any further queries. Thank you.


Best regards,
Evelyn

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment