Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will conduct 1 mock interview over skype, and provide a document with feedback on responses

I will conduct 1 mock interview over skype, and provide a document with feedback on responses












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have interviewed and hired hundreds of applicants for jobs from entry level to management.  I would love to pass on some of the many things I have learned from both good and bad interviewees in the past.  Lets run you through some mock interviews to see how you do.

Reviews


michelpulido:Great service! Thanks

msjasour:Chris asked me challenging questions and gave me some ideas to how to answer them.

kingchristian:Excellent service. Asked me challenging questions that helped me improve and get ready for my interview.

chrishanlon625:Outstanding Experience!

andreas323:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment