Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will create the perfect resume and cover letter and linkedin profile

I will create the perfect resume and cover letter and linkedin profile












About:

Allow me to help! 
 I've worked in global corporate staffing and big-box retail. I've recruited, interviewed and hired everything from cart-pushers to senior members of management. That said- I read and review resumes daily. I know what it takes (and what it doesn't) to get hired! 


My services include:
  • Rewrite, Recreate and Edit your resume or Curriculum Vitae in a Modern Design Template.
  • Complete overhaul of your ENTIRE resume/CV – ALL content/keywords.
  • A powerful introduction to immediately grab attention.
  • Achievement-based, metric-driven bullets.
  • I will deliver in PDF organize and furthermore in an editable organization like Doc.
  • ATS ( Applicant Tracking System) Compliant resume  and Keyword Rich resumes
  • Unlimited revisions with 100% Assurance for your fulfillment!
  • Timely delivery!

Excited to help you land your dream job!
Please don't hesitate to contact me.
I reply within 2 minutes.

Thank You
Christie

Reviews


ugiswiss:Absolutely great experience. She quickly read herself into the subject and worked out a solution immediately.\nReally fast!

ugiswiss:Absolutely great experience. She quickly read herself into the subject and worked out a solution immediately.\nReally fast!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment