Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will design resume for you

I will design resume for you












About:

                                   !!! PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ANY ORDER !!!
                                                -----------------------------------------------

PROFESSIONAL RESUME Design

I will create 1-page resume design based on the sample that is on the cover of my gig.

You will get:

  • a professional CV design
  • a final CV in PDF Format
  • 100% satisfied
  • 100% confidentiality


TO READ BEFORE YOU ORDER:

!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ANY ORDER !!!
The final delivery is in PDF format
I DO NOT write, just design!
For any other questions, please contact me on the inbox
Content Type
  • Resume / CV
  • Cover Letter
Language
  • English

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment