Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will make an awesome modern resume design

I will make an awesome modern resume design












About:

Just to make it clear, I'm not a CV writer, I'm a designer.
I can give you a much better looking CV, but you have to provide me with the CV or Resume first.

I'll make your resume visually stand out from the crowd, making it eye catchy so that it will never be looked over.

If you have any inquiry, just send me a message ^^

Reviews


paulaadde:Mohamed delivered an excelent resume, very creative and with several options. He is really a talent professional. I strongly recommend his work.

ludwiktrammer:The work was simple but esthetic. The level of communication was excellent.

enriquegcavazos:Amazing quality of work and the delivery was very timely! Easy to work with and great response and attention to detail. Would definitely use again and again.

mohamedelsawaf:Many thanks! It'll always be a pleasure to work with you!

thebagatiba:Mohamed is amazing. Works very hard to my goals and is easy to work with! Will continue to work with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment