Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will edit your resume to get you hired

I will edit your resume to get you hired












About:

I will edit your professional resume to help give you the best possible chance at standing out from all of the other resumes in the pile. I have more than 15 years of professional experience and have written, edited and proofed hundreds of resumes. I have also been the hiring manager so I know what managers are looking for when they review your resume. With my help, you can make your resume look outstanding so it does not blend in with all of the other applications.

Reviews


ugadawgsfan:Aaron did an excellent job editing my resume. Not only did he provide great feedback,but also he listened to all my requests and delivered promptly. If you are looking for a professional to edit your resume, I would highly suggest using his services. I look forward to working with him in the future!

auzair:Improved my Resume greatly, Would highly recommend

gfandrei:Not only did Aaron deliver ontime, but he also added valuable feedback for the formatting and content in my resume. I would highly recommmed him to any and all job hunters.

sasa77:Great product, will work with seller again. Very professional.

charlesuber:Extremely helpful. Did an excellent job helping me fine tune my resume! Thanks Aaron. Would definitely recommend and use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment