Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design and edit your cv, cover letter, and resume

I will design and edit your cv, cover letter, and resume












About:

Please message me in Fiverr prior to placing your order. Many resumes require a custom quote or additional gigs. I want you to get the BEST available package for your needs!

I am aCertifiedResume Writer with 4+ years experience working for industry leaders as a Senior Recruiter and I have written award-winning resumes for clients all around the globe! My work has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, and CNN!

Basic Package:

1. Rewrite your ENTIRE resume - a complete overhaul.

2. Create a powerful bio/introduction to immediately grab attention.

3.Create achievement based bullets with keyword optimization for all content (ATS optimized).

4. Content forward, clean design in aneditableWord document.

5. Ideas/content to help you fully capture your accomplishments.

Advanced Package:

everything in Basic + a custom cover letter.

Deluxe Package:

everything in Advanced + a custom linked in optimization worksheet

I'm excited to help you land your dream job!

Charmaine Pocek, PhDc, MS, CPRW, PRC

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment