Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create an elegant resume, CV and linkedin profile for you

I will create an elegant resume, CV and linkedin profile for you












About:

A great resume is not about the past ... it's about your future. 

I'm looking forward to creating a new resume for you, so you can truly excel professionally. My background as a recruiter, manager hiring can give you a 360 degree perspective on the job search. 

Some of my most successful clients are focused at other forums, motivated professionals who have landed great jobs with Fortune,

Today 95% of employers use LinkedIn to proactively identify qualified clients 
– before the job is  posted, so it's included in all but the Basic package.

Every Thrive! resume delivers instant impact for prospective employers and is keyword-optimized to perform well. Because you deserve the best of both worlds. 

Please contact me before purchasing this Gig, so I can understand your needs better and share more about the Thrive! Process. You will need to complete the Thrive! worksheet before your project officially begins, so I have the raw data to work with. I'm always happy to create a customized package. 
Content Type
  • Resume / CV
  • Cover Letter
  • Linkedin Profile

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment