Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will revamp and spiff up your resume from scratch

I will revamp and spiff up your resume from scratch












About:

Increase your chances of success with this powerful resume package! It's more than just a resume, it's an entire career-achieving toolkit. Win the position you're after!

For 16 years I’ve worked as a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), Resume Consultant and member of various recruitment panels by virtue of which I am well accustomed to the workings of major recruitment process in a variety of industries.

I have personally screened and assessed over three thousand applications and interviewed over 1800 applicants which have exposed me to commonly made mistakes and pitfalls which I intend to leverage in designing a job winning resume, cover letter and LinkedIn Profile devoid of all errors and mistakes.

In addition, your resume will be creatively optimized and restructured to beat the Robot Recruiter popularly known as ATS - APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM

You'll get:

* Uniquely designed attention-grabbing resume!

* Editable resume design for future edits and modification!

* Personalized cover letter!

* ATS optimization for resume!

* Timely delivery! 

* Unlimited revisions!

* Interview tips and follow-up procedures!

* Very rich and quality content

Reviews


inzalla83:Great experience, seller is very professional and responsive. Definitely recommended!

emmyzscott:Outstanding experience!

doloreshennis:Thank you! Please send links

emmyzscott:Unacceptable Experience

dbienus:I hadn't updated my resume in 12 years and had no idea where to begin. Emmy did an outstanding job and was very responsive to communications.


No comments:

Post a Comment