Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will be your executive coach

I will be your executive coach












About:

I am a certified life coach that has years of experience in many industries. Including sales, retail, hospitality and Real Estate.

I help women professionals to be seen as the strong leader they are in a male dominated society, without loosing their natural feminine qualities that make them unique and powerful. 

If you do a single session, we will discuss where you are in your current situation and work towards setting a goal with an action step. Please know that just doing a single session, it is hard to make a lot of progress. Though we can make some. Check the extras if you would like to book additional sessions. 

If you do the 1 session/ week for 8 weeks, this will allow us to make more progress. Holding you accountable to action steps and other exercises I will assign you through out the 8 weeks. 

For the premium, you will receive 2 sessions / week for 8 weeks. This is like having me in your back pocket. Helping you to get through your week and make the changes and progress that you desire. This is the package you want if you are truly trying to transform your life. 

If you have questions, please send me a message before buying and offers. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment