Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write, edit, revamp cv, resume, cover letter, bio, linkedn

I will write, edit, revamp cv, resume, cover letter, bio, linkedn












About:

I write ATS compatible, Quality, Timely and Job winning resume, CL, Bio and LinkedIn. Your long awaiting dream job will come to reality if you hire me.

 

I am an Executive and Flexible HR Expert with 10+ years professional experience in Recruiting, Consultancy, CV/Resume, CL and LinkedIn profile writing services. I know the rules of designing excellent and eye catching resume that will pass the ATS test stage and catch the attention of the hiring manager.

Professional Certifications;

  • NAWE
  • WGAW
  • CPRW

 If you hire me, I will:

  • Design, edit and rework your CV, resume, cover letter with ATS compliant Keywords.
  • I deliver in editable documents and make a timelydelivery 
  • Make your Resume/CV free of grammatical and spelling errors.

 Lets get to work and I will make you the best candidate for the job

Reviews


marealma:I needed a fast delivery and the seller delivered not only fast but with great quality work!

trustedgig8:Great experience. Thanks for the tip.

manavwadhwa:Timely and edited well

trustedgig8:Great experience. Thanks.

pro_touches:Joy fully revamped my resume. I recommend her for high qualityresume writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment