Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide resume ,cv writing

I will provide resume ,cv writing












About:

Accomplished Resume Consultant / Career Coach with a stellar record of offering suitable guidance and direction in building a profitable and long-lasting career. A holder  Masters in Human Resource Management (Organizational Behavior)from Harvard with over many years of helping clients develop ATS - optimized, well-crafted resume/CV, cover letter, and jaw-breaking LinkedIn profile.

 

What makes my services unique

  • I have what it takes to tailor-made your Resume/ CV to pass all “ATS TESTS in just one attempt” 
  • Personal perusal of over many resumes/CV coupled with about 98% of clients’ success stories, you are definitely going to return with your own success story within one week of submitting your application.  
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction


 I will write, rewrite, modify, edit, design and recreate that resume, you so wish to get YOU that DREAM JOB. 

In case you have any question, feel free to contact me through the message function. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment