Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will give you a psychic reading about career

I will give you a psychic reading about career












About:

Required information are your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.

I am a French gifted Psychic Medium and Healer from birth. My soul purpose is to help and guide people of any background or situation through the gifts I have been blessed with. Everything that comes through me is for your highest benefit.

During a reading, I align my soul and chakra system to you. By connecting my energy to yours, I am able to obtain information through clear seeing, hearing and knowing. If needed, I also use tarot cards and pendulum to verify or detail some information. 

Demographics, cultural trends and new technologies are rapidly changing the job market. I am graduated in Master 2 Marketing and Sales and I have business knowledge and skills. My greatest wish is to help you make the most of your professional career. 

You will gain a greater understanding of your path with the ability to make informed decisions to positively affect your career future. Free will allows you the choice to walk down any path. The decisions you make can change the outcome of any situation.

Let me help you on that journey.

Light and love,
- Charlotte 

Reviews


jcline341:Insightful reading. I am excited to go about my career plans and be guided by your reading. Thank you.

charlottehealer:Wonderful energy and soul to work with! Thank you so much again! I wish you the best in your job hunting! Much love.

john2goodhue:Outstanding Experience!

charlottehealer:Wonderful energy exchange! Thank you so much for this experience and your trust. Much love.

icedgrape:I feel Charlotteheader can really 'read' me! Her reading is very much tailored to my situation. Great seller and will consult with her again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment