Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design or rewrite resume, cv, cover letter or portfolio

I will design or rewrite resume, cv, cover letter or portfolio












About:

THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY GIG
Do you need a professional CV/Resume, Cover Letter to land you your dream job and increase your chances? You have successfully subscribed to the best gig on fiverr that offers professional resume design and writing services.

I will redesign, transform and creatively enhance your CV/Resume, Cover Letter or Portfolio ensuring that the format, layout and content is to a high and professional standard which is guaranteed to impress employers and to get them to even consider you.

WHY YOU SHOULD ORDER MY GIG:
  • I have wonderful experience in creative writing and graphics designing
  • I provide attention grabbing Executive Profile Summary and ATS (Applicant Tracking System) compliant resume
  • Optimum Customers' satisfaction service delivery
  • Provision of timely service delivery with an excellent output
  • Excellent Executive and Professional Resume/Cover Letter
  • Careful attention to job descriptions for entry level, professionals,managers, entrepreneurs, CEO, CTO, CFO, SVP, & other positions
  • Utmost Client's privacy assurance
  • Money back guaranteed if not satisfied with work but I bet you will

FILES ARE AVAILABLE IN:
  • PDF
  • PNG/JPG
  • WORD DOC/DOCX
  • PSD

Reviews


tnbastian:I needed to update my resume so I decided to take a chance on Lisa. I was super excited about the prospect, especially after reading her reviews. I was disappointed. The resume and cover sheet she made for me looked like a Essay paper I turned into my professor. It was so heavy I could've used it as a paper weight. And that's after 3 revisions!

lisa_star:I actually don't know what you expect, you have over 20 years of medical/ nursing experience. The final delivery is not even upto 2 pages. I'm totally not happy with this review because I know I did a fantastic job from scratch. It's unfortunate but you should have communicated more on your needs.

ricardoff:Second time that I work with Lisa. Very good experience

lisa_star:Thanks. Wonderful experience working with customer again.

sherifsaad71:Thank you for a smooth transaction


No comments:

Post a Comment