Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will dramatically improve your resume and cover letter

I will dramatically improve your resume and cover letter












About:

Let me help you :)

For:

$5: I will proofread and edit ONE resume OR cover letter for sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and content accuracy TAILORED TO A JOB DESCRIPTION to improve your marketability!

***CHOOSE THE "EXTRA FAST" option for $40 and I will automatically do ALL of the extras listed below within 24 hours!***

For an extra:

$5: I will add a skills section on your resume OR incorporate specific skills throughout your cover letter. (For both resume AND cover letter, add this extra x2!)

$5: I will add keywords/phrases from the job description throughout your resume OR cover letter for employers to easily search for specific keywords/phrases. (For both resume AND cover letter, add this extra x2!)

$10: Improve the layout/design. (I will match resume and cover letter!)

$20: Edit and tailor BOTH your resume AND cover letter to a job description. (If you do not have a cover letter, I can create a thorough, customized template with tips to best market yourself by adding this extra!)

Reviews


samchristine:Amazing...did the revision very well !

shun726:Quick turnaround and great job!! Just what I needed.\n\nThanks!

theblackcanoe:Suzanne is quick and thorough - an all-around pleasure.

suzannes921:Extremely pleasant to work for! Very friendly with clear and reasonable requests. Would absolutely work with this buyer again!

jessicatracey:What a great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment