Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create /edit / rewrite your ATS resume, cover Letter and Optimize your Linkedln profil

I will create /edit / rewrite your ATS resume, cover Letter and Optimize your Linkedln profil












About:

Increase your chances of winning your dream job with my special resume packages to make  your long awaited dream job a reality.

As a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), Resume Consultant, Recruiter and member of various recruitment panels, I am positioned to  write, design and edit your resume,as well as cover letter and linkedln in a professional and timely manner.

I have personally screened and assessed THOUSANDS of resume and interviewed over 3000 applicants. I will design a resume (ATS), cover letter and LinkedIn Profile that is not only devoid of blunders, but earn you that desired job.

In addition, your resume will be creatively optimized and restructured to pass the Recruitment process.

TIMELY DELIVERY IS CERTAIN !


Reviews


codyeckerson:Very quick and great price! Thank you everything looks great!

matildaresource:Outstanding Experience!

workingmumkitty:Fantastic seller, delivered as promised

matildaresource:Thanks for the tip. Happy to serve

exclusive_tina:Another professional piece from this awesome seller. I will keep using you. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment