Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be your career coach who helps you with Interview Preps, Resumes, CL, LinkedIn, Networking

I will be your career coach who helps you with Interview Preps, Resumes, CL, LinkedIn, Networking












About:

My coaching has helped over 15 people get their dream job!

I have been coaching for the last 8 years. I have been getting clients just through word of mouth. 

Experts say you increase your chances of landing your dream job through NETWORKING.
I have a very strong network within Toronto & Waterloo (Canada). I can help you connect with people across various industries & organizations. 

My Background:
  • MBA from University of Toronto
  • Electrical Engineer from University of Waterloo
  • See my attached resume

Process for crafting your Resume / Cover Letter / LinkedIn:
  1. You send us your existing Resume / Cover Letter / LinkedIn profile page
  2. We meet face-to-face (or chat over the phone) to discuss what you are looking for (industry, roles, functions you are interested in)
  3. I transform your Resume / Cover Letter / LinkedIn (based on the selected package)
  4. Don't like it? Have Questions? No problem. We can chat again and I will make revisions accordingly. 

    My goal is to make sure you are absolutely thrilled with your new Resume / Cover Letter / LinkedIn profile. 

Reviews


victoriabonds:I had a great experience with Omer! I had difficulty with identifying the areas of my resume that were key to focus on and through a bit of coaching he helped me to get to a clear and concise one page CV. Omer was amazing at asking the right questions in order to pull out the gems in my professional experience; making his service one of a kind.

omerqadri:Victoria was great to work with. She was very easy going and flexible, at the same time she was very punctual with the timelines around feedback and revisions. Overall it was a pleasure to work with her. I'd definitely collaborate with her again on another project!

haykmkrtchyan:It was fine, just did a few changes, nothing major to be honest

omerqadri:Easy to work with. Timely response. Had no issues. Would be happy to work with Hayk again

zachster104:This seller exceeded my expectations. Would hire again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment