Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will provide an outstanding resume and cover letter

I will provide an outstanding resume and cover letter












About:

►I WILL PROVIDE RESUME AND COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICE◄

Are you a big Professional? Senior Executive? fresh graduate?

Do you desire an excellently written RESUME, CV, and cover letter?

Secure that top-notch interview you have always dreamed about with my fast and reliable RESUME and cover letter service.

 I will do the following to your RESUME

★ Create an Executive profile summary guaranteed to get the attention of the recruiter.

★ Provide a modern design RESUME or CV in PDF or Doc format.

★ I'll optimize your ATS RESUME using high performing keywords specific to a career path.

★ Deliver an ATS (Applicant Tracking system) compliant RESUME, custom design and a well-tailored cover letter with unlimited revision until you are fully satisfied.

★ Upon request, I will provide a fast and quicker delivery within hours. Please contact me first.

Feel free to read my FAQ below or contact me. I respond in less than 5 minutes.

Reviews


amberm27:Thanks so much your awesome

maggie028:You are welcome..

jackson_brown:Thank you Maggie, my resume was professionally done. I will definitely order again.

maggie028:Thank you.

jaynell1992:I never got a response from the seller concerning the Linkedin Optimization. They did review my Linkedin profile but I wasn't sure what was actually improved. Also, there were a couple typos on my resume and cover letter that I had to go back and correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment