Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will do your resume, cover letter,and linkedin profile

I will do your resume, cover letter,and linkedin profile












About:

I am an experienced HR professional with extensive recruiting experience and can provide proof of certifications at your request. With my critique and writing skills you can have a top-notch resume in your field. I have experience recruiting for Fortune 500 corporations in all areas (Engineering, Tech, Legal, HR, Retail, Science and Blue Collar). 

Keywords are very important on your resume and LinkedIn profile. A recruiter nor hiring manager may never see your resume if your keywords do not get matched. Your LinkedIn profile may never get ranked if you don't stand out.

Whatever package you choose I will deliver fast, detailed and quality service. You get what you pay for and for me I will provide support even after your project is submitted and paid. 

Resume: Detailed, summarizes your skill level, highlights your strengths and accomplishments.

Cover Letter: Shows what your resume does not, why you're interested in a particular position, and tells the employer what you can offer.

LinkedIn: Shows your connected, technology savvy, and adaptable to change.

Now let's get you your dream job!





Reviews


iansvtan:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

macpac456:Great Seller! Very good and fast communication. Excellent advice around career search/resume/Linkedin profile

aaronsclipboard:Seriously, She does an awesome job! I am just amazed by the amount of knowledge she has! \nI'm blown away with the results. I will keep coming back for her services. I will recommend her to my friends and family, and anybody who is looking for these type of services!

iansvtan:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

macpac456:Great Seller! Very good and fast communication. Excellent advice around career search/resume/Linkedin profile


No comments:

Post a Comment