Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write an eye catching resume and linkedin optimization

I will write an eye catching resume and linkedin optimization












About:

 Professional Resume Writing Services
★ Cover Letter Writing
★ LinkedIn Writing and Optimization

Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.

My extensive experience in Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.

 Package 1 - Professional Resume
 Package 2 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter
 Package 3 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter + LinkedIn

You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and getting you the interview you deserve.

» For resumes exceeding 2 pages, please add the additional page charge as a gig extra.

Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment