Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design a professional cv, resume, coverletter

I will design a professional cv, resume, coverletter












About:

Hello,
I'm Professional in CV designs

I know that a Cv is very Important for a Person. It is a very important for an individual to build a Professional Career. I can help you to make a Professional and Unique Cv.


Your Resume/Cv is your First opportunity you have to Impress Employers and to get them to even consider you, so it's essential to invest in a well-written Resume...

I will Transform and Enhance your Resume/Cv within 24 hours, ensuring that the format, layout, and content are to a high and Professional Standard and what recruiters are looking for

Send me your Resume details and I will transform them into a Professional CV.

I am a high-quality CV professional designer. I have done this for several people and charities for over 5 years

Services offered include:

  • CV/Resume proof reading and critique
  • Resume writing with appropriate job industry keywords.
  • Cover letter writing
  • Resume/CV and cover letter keywordoptimization.
  • Portfolio to present all your previous jobs.
  • High quality Printable PDF files.

Reviews


ahmed_shopify:He did awesome job and made professional CV. I recommend.

ahmed_shopify:He did awesome job and made professional CV. I recommend.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment