Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create cover letter, resume, cv, or linkedin profile

I will create cover letter, resume, cv, or linkedin profile












About:

I will proof read/ create your resume and cover letter to respond to a specific job posting.  When ordering the gig you must send your resume / brief description of your work, education, certifications, or any applicable information; and the job posting. If you are ordering a proof reading of your resume, you must send your resume.

The following documents may be purchased using this gig:


*Cover Letters letters to approach a company for a position.

*Proof Read/ Create resumes to appeal to your employer

*Linkedin Profile that will attract and leave lasting impressions to visitors


Contact me and I will be happy to assist.

Reviews


lukasb:Great! Repeat customer, service great as usual.

thefemalexpert:I'm glad you like my services!

conormcgill:Outstanding Experience!

thefemalexpert:Great working for you ! Best of luck.

lukasb:Great! Repeat customer, service great as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment