Monday, August 27, 2018

I will search for jobs or apply to jobs

I will search for jobs or apply to jobs












About:

Depending on your selection I will:
~ find you jobs per your specifications and deliver the list with links to you or
~ I will find you jobs per your specifications and apply to the jobs you select with your resume (and cover letter if you have one). 

Your specifications can include: a specific area, flex work, part time work, virtual work. 

If you would like to select the jobs that I apply to or would like to place a customized order, please contact me and we can discuss your needs.


Disclaimer: I work in the expectation that you represent yourself accurately and I will use your information to represent you as professionally as I can. In the case that you misrepresent yourself, your work experience, or your qualifications, I cannot be held liable.

Reviews


wilfredtr:Easy as pie

pandino27:I was helped in an efficient manner thank you

josephpotesta:Excellent work just outstanding

kimslyon:Great communication.

nadala:Great customer; very easy to work with and provides lots of information to use in your search.


No comments:

Post a Comment