Monday, August 27, 2018

I will edit your resume and cover letter, provide comments, and tweak it for a specific job.

I will edit your resume and cover letter, provide comments, and tweak it for a specific job.












About:

This service is designed to help you get the job you want. I have hired hundreds of employees from office workers to college professors and know what a fantastic resume and cover letter look like (design) and sound like (presentation). Put your best self forward from the first line.

Reviews


bhumi393:I would highly recommend this person. He has made my resume look really professional . Thank you so much for ur help.

doctorjason:A very professional and communicative client. I look forward to future communication.

aastivers:Terrific. Ideal. He does a great job, and really saves me an enormous amount of time revising and tweaking resumes and cover letters for applications. I couldn't ask for a better working relationship.

doctorjason:Ms. Stivers is a great customer!

aastivers:On time, high quality, great communication. Asks questions that I'd not considered, really improved my resumes and cover letters. Totally worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment