Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide a professional resume and cover letter writing service

I will provide a professional resume and cover letter writing service












About:

As a certified resume writer with many years of extensive experience. I'll prepare, write and/or edit your Resume/CV and Cover Letter in such a way that creates a lasting and positive result.

Remember, your CV/Resume and Cover Letter will determine your ability to get your foot in the door of the hiring manager. Don't be among the many that will get rejected base on poorly presented CV/Resume and Cover Letter.

My extensive experience in Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

My service includes:

  • Professionally written and designed CV/Resume
  • Targeted to your specific job
  • A compelling picture of what you will offer
  • Built with high keywords that applies to your chosen field and ATS compliant

I guarantee and excellent job.

Best regards,

Tracie

Reviews


linama1:Tracei was professional and delivered the job in a timely matter

tracie_pernell:Thanks

luckyind:A true pleasure to deal with.

tracie_pernell:Thanks

saidurpvp:Great !!! I will order her again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment