Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will quickly create or improve your actor resume

I will quickly create or improve your actor resume












About:

You are an ACTOR, and the first thing an agent, producer, or casting director sees is your headshot and resume.

So what if you are just starting and don't know how to fill up the page or what type of picture you should use? No problem. We all start with humble beginnings. Or maybe you have been so successful, you have little time to update and format your ever-growing list of character portrayals. Again, that's totally fine. What is not fine is walking into the room without professional materials. When do you use "CoStar" vs "Supporting?" Is whistling really considered a legitimate skill? Why aren't my margins lining up?! I've used my printed and onlines resumes to get work in TV, Film, Hosting, Theatre, Improv, Promotional Events, and Commercials.  

Let me help you get it done right, so you can focus on shining like the star you are. 

Reviews


nicholastene:Wonderful! Will work with Marie again.

hunteroharrow:Second time I came back to Marie to update my resume; after the first one she made me was so good it helped me book a bunch of roles so I already gotta come back to have her update it!! She goes above and beyond and I will be coming back to her everytime I need an update

marietoussaint:Outstanding Experience!

devastating:Before I chose this seller, she was very open with communication and helpful. She kept me updated and tried to get more info as well as assisted with which image I should choose. I’ll definitely call on her again.

marietoussaint:Thanks Andrea. Best of luck with your acting career!


No comments:

Post a Comment