Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write, rewrite, edit and design ats resume, cover letter and cv resume writer

I will write, rewrite, edit and design ats resume, cover letter and cv resume writer












About:

  • Professional Resume Writing Services
  • Cover letter writing
  • LinkedIn Writing and Optimization

With 9+ years of professional hiring, talent-scouting and career coaching experience in a Fortune 500 environment and an MBA in Human resource Management from STANFORD, I can create a resume that willguarantee more job interviews andmake you stand out as a superior candidate. I will help fast-track your application through theApplicant Tracking System (ATS)and land you right in front of the hiring manager.

What I offer you:

  • Complete Resume/CV and/or cover letter rewritewith the correct format and content
  • Professional LinkedIn Optimization to ensure high profile ranking on recruiters radar
  • Use the right keyword forATS (Applicant Tracking System) optimization

Results come in JPEG, Print ready PDF, and Editable Source file in Word.

100% Satisfaction Gurantee: If you’re not happy with the result, you’ll get a refund.

I look forward to hearing from you once you land your dream job.
You can check my gig extras for additional offers; please message me if you have questions, I respond in less than 5 minutes.

Reviews


lasee1856:Had a great experience. I would highly recommend using the services they provide.

amptravel1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

randiwalz:Great work. Thanks.

alanmcbrearty:Mitchell was amazing to work with even though she got hit hard with the flu. Great communication, Fast delivery, High-quality delivery and Easy to work with describe all the amazing services I received. Thanks again for the fabulous work. Alan

oligarchhristov:nice and easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment