Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will send 21 resume template and 13 cover letter

I will send 21 resume template and 13 cover letter












About:

Making a great First Impression in a job interview can be the difference between getting an offer and getting passed by. People make snap judgments about each other within 1/10 of a second, a Princeton University study shows. 


These are professional, clean, simple, easy to use resume templates and cover letter templates. Just customize them the way you want.


What you get:

  • 21 Editable Resume template by Microsoft Word.
  • 13 Editable over Letter template by Microsoft Word.
  • Ready to print resume template and cover letter template.


Please contact me before placing order to avoid miscommunication. 


Thank you.


Reviews


suwanprapa:Great job

radhiiikamal:He said he was interested in my templates but then he gave me a 4.3 rating. I asked him what's the problem, he said nothing. He could've discussed with me first.

carguy365:Great Service!!!

radhiiikamal:Thank you so much Sir.

jeffreyvakkeren:Nice guy and really quick service! Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment