Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will help you get your dream job with resumes and mock interviews

I will help you get your dream job with resumes and mock interviews












About:

5 to 7 seconds is the average time spent by recruiters looking at a resume. If you don't make an immediate, positive impression, you won't get the job. Invest in yourself. Utilize a professional recruiter's expertise. 

Have 2 different resume formats ready to go.

A social media review will reveal what others can learn about you through the Internet.

Polish up your interview skills with a mock job interview

This gig provides all of the right tools to make your dream job - a reality!

Reviews


amberkim769:I like that she quickly responded.

jimmyjakejohnso:She is all you could ask for and more. Truly a gem in every way.

eesolutions:This client is a joy to work with. He provides the needed information and shares with me his goals. We have been working together as a 3 part process. He's always available if I have questions about the project. He has a great future ahead of him! I'm so glad to be able to help him meet his goals.

jimmyjakejohnso:Pam is incredible. Im truly grateful to have found her! She is who she says she is and more! She should be charging much more but I guess it's a foot in the door.

beckimudd:She did a fantastic job, very fast. I might order again


No comments:

Post a Comment