Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write or edit a german cv, resume, cover letter perfectly

I will write or edit a german cv, resume, cover letter perfectly












About:

In this Gig I will put 100% into the work to take you to the job or University in Germany that you desire! I stand for a satisfaction guarantee, unlimited revisions till you are satisfied!

As a born and raised German with migration backround from my parents, I know how confusing and complex German law, rules and requirements can be.

I can serve you with my knowledge as a native and write everything for you in perfect German language, plus getting it into the format standards that quality jobs/Universitys require.

Ive written about 350 CV´s and cover letters the last 15 years and did make many customers happy on Fiverr.


The Gig:

I will write your CV and cover letter from the very first word to the last one. Your resume and cover letter will be one of the best you can have and will make you look professional in front of the agents.

I will make sure to get all the information from you that is needet to make your work outstanding. We will have a conversation about your past and all the nessesary information. We can even talk over Skype, I will answer you all the questions you have regarding your job, University or Germany.

It is my aim to prepare you for this new step of your life.

Reviews


pjetermusollaj:Wie immer eine super Zusammenarbeit! Vielen Dank!

molimelbarch:Vielen Dank! Gerne wieder :)

saschastrand:Good job, thanks

molimelbarch:Thank you very much! :)

katerinafilippa:Good work and very fast delivery as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment