Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will write or edit your resume

I will write or edit your resume












About:

With my background in executive recruiting, I know what employers are looking for in a resume.  I can provide a range of services including simply critiquing and giving you feedback and suggested edits on an existing resume.  I can edit your existing resume for you.  I can also create you a custom designed resume.  All resumes can be as basic or as detailed as you wish, however, I would suggest not adding so much detail that the resume goes past 2 pages.  I can also, for an additional fee, optimize your LinkedIn profile and/or prepare you for an interview (phone or in-person, first interview or final interview).  

Reviews


samhume1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

samhume1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment