Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will design you attractive and creative cv,resume

I will design you attractive and creative cv,resume












About:

DESIGN RESUMES / CV , DESIGN LINKEDIN COVER, DESIGN COVER LETTER

I will create you attractive, modern, and creative CV / RESUME, which every interviewer will like it.
I have created more than 40+ CVs. Many of them react me about their compliments getting by their interviewers. Many of them get their job :)

My designed CVs / Resumes includes:
  • Professional look and feel
  • Color sense
  • Modern design 
  • Best readable fonts
  • Series of icons
  • Infographics
  • Photoshop editing
  • PDF File

If you need any specific resume/cv style, Mention it at start of order.
I need only your photo and word document with your info:

  • Personal info
  • Education
  • Work experience
  • Languages
  • Projects


Extra Services:
  • Design professional Linkedin Charges extra $5
  • Retouch Linkedin profile picture Charges extra $5
  • Design Cover letter Charges $5

Independent of your job position, no matter you will apply, 
you will get professional work in extra time and delivery,
and a good feedback for your cv! Sure of that!
Everyone is welcome!

Reviews


razzaofficial:I ordered what I needed from the seller. It was slightly not what I expected. However, only after one correction to Ospro, the second time, he did it exactly what I needed.\n\nRecommend this seller as he tries his best to deliver whats needed.

osprodesign:Thank you!

acintas:Fast delivery, good communication.

osprodesign:Thank you!

yasminsantana:good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment