Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will prepare you for your dream career

I will prepare you for your dream career












About:

An alumni of Louisiana State University, I have earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and a Master of Arts in Liberal Arts, with a minor and concentration in African and African American Studies, and I am very knowledgeable of the stress and confusion that accompanies discovering the right educational and career paths, particularly with broad degrees that generate endless possibilities. I aim to make this discovery process easier by sharing the skills I have acquired during my own journey and ensuring you will not have to navigate your own journey alone. I will provide consulting services that include, but is not limited to, determining career goals, discovering career opportunities, course selection (if still acquiring your degree or pursuing a higher degree), resume and cover letter building, job search, interview prep, volunteering opportunities, and skill building. Tips are highly encouraged!



***Please contact me before placing your order to receive a custom order based on your needs and/or to ensure I can best fit your needs.*** 

Reviews


karolynjohnson:Oh I got so much more work for Ms. Erica! I love her work, love that she communicates with me and ask questions! THANK YOU!!!

ejames6:It's always a pleasure working with Karolyn! I look forward to more projects in the future.

karolynjohnson:I absolutely love working with you....

ejames6:Always a pleasure working with this buyer! I wish her nothing but the best.

karolynjohnson:WOW - Erica does amazing work EVERY time - she truly does NOT disappoint! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment