Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will create a stand out professional resume writing service

I will create a stand out professional resume writing service












About:

Unsure how to handle a challenge on your resume?

If you’ve been out of the workforce for an extended period or if you’re looking to change careers, then a traditional resume format may work against you. Targeted content and creative formats help minimize time gaps due to unemployment and highlight transferable skills.

But don’t take my word for it. My greatest reward is hearing my clients’ success stories when they achieve their career goals! 

How do I help you get to the top of the interview stack?

  • Keyword research to ensure databases like what they see.
  • Proper formatting that complies with applicant tracking system (ATS) parameters.
  • Easy-to-navigate formats that help hiring managers easily see why you are the #1 candidate.
  • LinkedIn profile development that compliments your new resume and makes it easy for recruiters on LinkedIn to find you.(Check our extra service)

SERVICES

  • Recent college graduates
  • Managers and mid- to upper-level professionals
  • C-level executives

If you’re ready to land more interviews, then contact me today on Fiverr!

Reviews


jamie_article:Clara did a great job with everything. She made my friend's resume easy to read, well formatted and ATS compliant. If you are considering a professional to help write your resume, she is the way to go. I will absolutely use her again.

linda0250:Timely delivery. Writing was grammar error free and it scored 98% on ATS software. Recommended.

atsperfectcv:Thank you.

tasha470:Amazing result.

resumelessie:This seller was amazing. Second order and she delivered what I expected. I had a recruiter run through my file and she gave it a 100% pass mark. Great service.


No comments:

Post a Comment