Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will expertly create, rewrite, design your resume, cover letter

I will expertly create, rewrite, design your resume, cover letter












About:

I am here to help you succeed:
My 7-year resume-writing experience and expertise from the Harvard Career Services Office has given me knowledge among all disciplines. Additionally, my proven interview-landing resume services will elucidate yourprofessionalism and increase the swiftness of your application pronto through HR and ATSprocesses with outstanding materialsthat leave lasting imprints.


Get your Money-Back 100% Warranty Services Include:

1. Complete rewrite and edit your ENTIRE resume/cv -ALL contents/ jobs, flow, syntax, grammar and keyword optimization for ATS. 2-page max.

2.Powerful bio-intro to immediately grab attention on your resume/cv.

3.Complete resume/cv re-formatting to a clean, professional design praised by industry executives and HR managers.

4. Dynamic cover letter created from scratch.

5. Eye-catchingLinkedIn content.

Testimony
My resume services have helped 98% of my clients get their dream jobs in their chosen fields.

I look forward to helping you achieve your dream job!

Motto: Always adding a smile through my service.

Reviews


susan_pro:I highly recommend her for any resume writing. She is real to the core and her works are too. Communication always on point. Fast delivery on point. I recommend. She is good at what she does.

ashley_pro:always a nice experience with Susan

susan_pro:I love working with this seller. She is attentive to details and time efficient. Would always work with her anytime any day. Continue the good works.. God bless

ashley_pro:Love working with her. Always at your service

ebadkhan1993:Absolutely not worth it to spend any money on this individual on Fiverr. Your work will never be done the way that you want it. I had a very important assignment and i asked her not to copy paste resume, yet after so many times she ended up copying and pasting. Wasted my 20$ for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment