Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will write, rewrite, edit your resume

I will write, rewrite, edit your resume












About:

A Professional Resume is like a key for a door of going to any of company. A good Resume creates a first impression of how presentable you are. Employers can judge you entirely by that single page.
If you want a good Professional Resume and Cover Letter that makes you go to doors of getting a good job, here i am to help you.
I am Professional Recruiter  and i have Experience in Hiring candidates. I can guide you in any type Interview related Queries.
In this gig i will offer you :

- A Professional Resume ATS optimized
- personal QR code
-Optimized linkedin profile
-Editable Word file
- Cover Letter

I can edit and make your previous Resume more focused and attractive. order customization is possible for any type of work on your Resume, CV etc.

For any of your Queries feel free to inbox me :)
Since i have just started this gig this is a limited time offer in $5 grab it soon ;)

Just make a basic gig order to experience my service. :)

Reviews


quixiam:Great work. Very professional , pleasant and committed to the project. Excellent communication.

anmolbutaney:Thank You :)

paleclover:Thanks! Thank you again.

anmolbutaney:Thank you :)

nick5050:I recommend this seller to everyone. He is excellent at what he does and he is passionate to deliver just what you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment