Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will create a custom resume design

I will create a custom resume design












About:

Research proves It takes only 5 seconds to impress a recruiter. How can you use those 5 seconds to make a difference?

How can you really standout so that you can secure an interview at the first place?

We can be very unique with our approach, from the resume design to it's content, you need to offer nothing but value. 

Recruiters are tired of reviewing ditto resumes which has no unique value proposition to it. 

You have an opportunity in disguise as you can create a custom design resume that recruiter has never seen before. And content that is exactly what reviewer wants to read.

With my service, you get to choose from a number of unique templates I've created over a period of few weeks, in any color you desire. 

We then review your current resume and embed the necessary data in to this new and stylish resume. Don't you have a resume at all, no worries? You can provide us the details and we will edit it for you.

Resume consulting is expensive, but here for a few dollars only you get to work with an expert who's willing to offer best advice and help you to do a better job.

Looking forward to your order or any questions you may have. Thanks!

Reviews


milliewalton:I wasn’t able to see the templates before I purchased the product (or I didn’t know how to view them). I would have known from the template that I needed another option. Also, it would have been nice to know upfront that I could provide my own example and you could recreate it for me. My experience was good but I think those changes would help you

milliewalton:It was really easy to work with him and he was flexible.

grizzlyriff:Amazing service and qulity product!!

allofwriting:Jake is a 5-star buyer!

milliewalton:I wasn’t able to see the templates before I purchased the product (or I didn’t know how to view them). I would have known from the template that I needed another option. Also, it would have been nice to know upfront that I could provide my own example and you could recreate it for me. My experience was good but I think those changes would help you


No comments:

Post a Comment