Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will edit your resume and linkedin profile to match or edit your resume and create a cover letter.

I will edit your resume and linkedin profile to match or edit your resume and create a cover letter.












About:

As an individual who conducts background investigations all day, I understand the importance of an accurate and engaging resume, cover letter, and linkedin profile.  I will edit your resume, cover letter, or linkedin profile to help you appear as amazing and desirable on paper as in person!  And I will include all edits until you are satisfied. 

Reviews


jessehutch:Best writing service on Fiverr. She is such a great writer!

dmyerson:Outstanding Experience!

jessehutch:The best writer on Fiverr!!

dmyerson:Outstanding Experience!

inventideas:Perfect! Service as Described\n\n~Invent ideas team.


No comments:

Post a Comment