Monday, August 6, 2018

I will design and edit your resume and coverletter

I will design and edit your resume and coverletter












About:

So, Do you need a Professional Looking Resume Designs which can boost your chances to get a job?

I'M SABEER & I'M A BADASS DESIGNER WITH A CREATIVE MIND 

Trusted and Reputed seller with over 130+ positive reviews + 4.9 Star Rating! On fiverr since 2012, Customer satisfaction oriented. Hire me for your next project & you will be amongst the 96% of buyers who think I'm awesome at what I do. My maximum timeframe is 48 hours. I don't follow any templates.


Why you should order me for your Resume/CV/CoverLetter?

  • My Designs are Unique & Amazing with Incomparable Quality
  • Delivery on time.
  • JPEG, PNG, PDF file ==>No extra cost.
  • 100% satisfied delivered products with HQ.
  • Unlimited Revisions on ALL PACKAGES until you're satisfied.
  • Served 150+ Companies & Businesses.
  • 24 x 7 ONLINE & HELPLINE AVAILABLE


Resumes Available for:
STUDENTS
INTERS
ASSISSTANTS

SALES MAN
TEACHERS
DESIGNERS & DEVELOPERS
RECRUITER

The Evidence
My resume services have helped 97% of my clients get jobs in their chosen fields.
I look forward to helping you achieve your career dreams! 

WHO SAY WE WORK.
WE DON'T JUST WORK, WE WORK HARD. 

Reviews


nousheenxee:The expert provides excellent services and is willing to walk an extra mile for client satisfaction. Highly recommended!

sabeeralikhan0:Thank you so much for your kind reviews and encouraging reviews. much appreciated

jo1976:Good Experience!

sabeeralikhan0:Thanks a lot ma'am

nousheenxee:The expert provides excellent services and is willing to walk an extra mile for client satisfaction. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment