Monday, August 6, 2018

I will rewrite your resume and cover letter

I will rewrite your resume and cover letter












About:

Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.

My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and getting you the interview you deserve 

What I will do for you includes:

An ATS compatible CV, resume and/or cover letter.


Keyword rich resume/CV and/or cover letter.

Well organized document with no grammatical error.

Well tailored CV/resume and cover letter with a professional summary.

Job descriptions that will present you as an achiever.

Reviews


redefin:Sandra's communication was great from the start with very simple yet confident responses to my questions; all the way to the end great response times. I am super pleased with the end results of my order Sandra's Premium Package. Which was finished a day and a half early. Very well put together love the format and how it all comes together. Thank U!

sandra_resume:thanks a million, I appreciate your feedback!

outkats17:Sandra delivered the project early and added some great edits. Her LinkedIn profile was very thorough and was the best part of her contribution. Format pretty much remained but key words and new descriptors should assist in the resumes effectiveness.

sandra_resume:what a great experience

erikbrown89:She was the first to respond day or night she is flexible with your needs, she puts a lot of time into her quality of work i would recommend her to anyone I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment