Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will edit your 1 page resume with strong action verbs, Keywords and powerful summary

I will edit your 1 page resume with strong action verbs, Keywords and powerful summary












About:

█ WARMWELCOME TO MY GIG

Hi, I am a Certified Resume, Cover Letter Writer and Interview Coach as gold-medalist from the program of Stanford University California.

I don't have much space to write here each and everything, so please come to the point that what I'm offering; Before that I'll just convince you "DON'T SKIP, YOU'RE IN THE 100% FRUITFUL GIG FOR THIS SERVICE

Because you've just 10 seconds

Free evaluation of Resume/CV and Cover Letter

★Certified writer with expertise in over multiple industries

★SEO and ATS Resume by 90%, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile building

★Professional Resume and Cover Letter Writing Service for all over the world, very successful in middle-east

★In-depth exposure about the Resume making style, job market and recruiter mentality

★With international standardizedpowerful Resume and Cover Letter rules

★Dedicated to making 1 Resume at a time

★Low price and superior quality of work

100% Satisfaction, UnlimitedRevisions, Guarantee Money Back

Just In-box me, I will response you in a minute

I'll be very excited to help you

With gratitude,

Akmal. A

Make Your Order Meaningful NOW

Reviews


aphirak:Quick response,\nDone what I ask good seller. Will order more next time.

akmal2211:Unbelievable buyer, thank you very much for the great Tip. Finger crossed!

deiversonramos:The seller is extremely professional, did an excellent job.

akmal2211:Thank you very much for your precious feedback dear Deiverson. Wish you all the best for your dream job.

tblakeney:I am very satisfied with everything that I received.


No comments:

Post a Comment