Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will create resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn to the point of client satisfaction

I will create resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn to the point of client satisfaction












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a Human Resources Consultant. My experience has given me a look at the inside of organizations, I have worked with recruiters who don't have access to Applicant Tracking Systems and those who do. Therefore I know what will make your resume be seen in a large organization and what HR and hiring managers are looking for in a smaller organization. The resume and cover letter are your first impression, so it's of the utmost importance you get it right! With my package, your chances of being seen and heard will increase dramatically.

For all packages please send me your work & education history and a job posting you are applying to (if applicable)

What you get with Basic:
  • Full creation of your resume with unlimited rewrites to the point of your satisfaction

What you get with Standard:
  • Full creation of your resume & cover letter with unlimited rewrites until the point of your satisfaction

What you get with Premium:
  • Full creation of your resume, cover letter, & LinkedIn profile with unlimited rewrites to your satisfaction

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment