Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will help you strategize your job search, 6 years experience

I will help you strategize your job search, 6 years experience












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! I'm Nicole, and I can't wait to help you get your dream job! I have over six years of experience in specialized, person-centered professional development. I have conducted over 100 interviews, reviewed hundreds of resumes and cover letters, and have committed my career to helping others reach their goals.

With this service, you will:
  • Leave with at least 3 concrete action items you can implement to have a more successful job search
  • Learn how to properly keep track of job postings. Spend less time searching, and more time applying!
  • Have time to ask any job searching questions that you have! Every person has different challenges with a job search. Let's problem solve your specific road blocks.

Would you prefer to relax and not take notes during our phone call? I can provide a custom 1-page PDF with notes following our phone call for an additional charge.

Any questions? Please reach out! I hope to connect with you soon!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment