Monday, July 23, 2018

I will rewrite or edit your resume and coverletter

I will rewrite or edit your resume and coverletter












About:

How I will help you succeed?
My 02-year resume-writing experience has given me industry-insider knowledge across all disciplines. Additionally, my interview-landing resume services will illuminate your professionalism and fast-track your application through HR processes with outstanding materials that leave lasting impressions.

Service includes:

  1. Full rewrite and edit your ENTIRE resume - ALL content/jobs, grammar, flow, syntax and complete keyword optimization. Unlimited pages/no page limit.
  2. Powerful pro bio-intro to immediately grab attention on your resume.
  3. Complete resume re-formatting to a clean, professional design praised by industry executives and HR managers. 
  4. Dynamic cover letter created from scratch, tailored to you and easily editable for any job you apply to in the future.
  5. Eye-catching LinkedIn content primed for the 'full read', ensuring you get noticed and leave an impression.


I look forward to helping you achieve your career dreams! 

Reviews


teresaparkersch:needed a resume quickly edited and professionally legible

aqsak192:Thanks :)\r\n

alangoodman:Great service, highly recommend. Easy communication and quality was exactly what i was looking for.

alangoodman:I needed some additional expertise in revising my outdated resume. The process was easy for me just sending my old resume and adding some new skills and revising the layout.

hosebee:Always there, easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment