Monday, July 23, 2018

I will rewrite, design, IT tech, engineer resume, linkedin cover letter, resume writer

I will rewrite, design, IT tech, engineer resume, linkedin cover letter, resume writer












About:

The fact that you came across my profile means that you are either searching for a new and better job position or you are looking to update your resume/linkedin to meet your current job description. Look no further.

My name is laura, I’m a Harvard trained and certified international resume writer with over 10 years of diverse experience in the recruiting field. My diverse experience in the international and local recruiting field makes me the best professional to make you stand out through outstanding resume, cv, cover letter and linkedin profile optimization.

My work experience includes USA, UK, Australia and few Africa countries (Currently in Nigeria partnering with google)

This gig is created specifically for engineers and IT professional who seeks to update their resume or any other professional services.

Services:

FREE: I offer you a Free Applicant Tracking system (ATS) REVIEW of your resume.

This would makes us to understand the current strength and defect of your current resume and how best to improve it.

RESUME, CV AND COVER LETTER “EDIT” “REVAMP”

Interview tips/keywords optimization

Linked Optimization and many more.

Online/offline  place your order, and will get back to you in mins

Reviews


hweehwee:A little bit late but overall is alright. Thanks.

llaouz_consult:Good experience!

kendalrusten:My resume and cover letter needed a lot of work and this seller was fast and did an exceptional job.

llaouz_consult:Thanks for the opportunity given to work with you. Success!

joelklemmer:Very responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment