Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will create completely new resume

I will create completely new resume












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Does your resume need some tweaking for a new job search?  

Do you not have a resume AT ALL!  

Have you been applying for jobs with no success?  Your resume could be the culprit!  

NEVER FEAR!  

As an HR professional, I review resumes for job openings ALL THE TIME!  

I have seen the best of the best and the worst of the WORST!

The resume is the employer's first 'vision' of who you are!  Many times, even the overall layout will get your resume tossed aside. 

I can help you stand out from others! 

Reviews


tamaraatkins:I needed a fresh update to my resume.

zenialsmith:Was able to deliver within 30 min! Excellent delivery and very specific with details in helping me with my resume. Thank you so much!

tvkennedy3:Pleasant customer! Provided required information in a timely matter.

hereiamwriting:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

charasdub:Very professional, good advice and delivered within 24 hours. Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment