Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will provide custom resume design + cover letter in editable format

I will provide custom resume design + cover letter in editable format












About:

Hi Fiverr,

Your CV and resume is the first opportunity you have to impress employers and to get them to even consider you, 
so it's essential to invest in a well-written CV and resume.

I write and design beautiful and Professional Resume/CV and Cover letters
If you are looking for someone to resume write and design, CV or Cover letter for you then look no further. I am here to help you out. 
I will design FABULOUS Resumes for you that will highlight your skills and other important data. you can take a print or send the pdf or word file for applying online. We will design again and again until you are 100% satisfied. 

Note: All services rates are given separate, you can select option according to your need (writing, rewriting or LinkedIn profile)

Note: All packages rate are with one-page resume. An additional page will be charged $5 extra. Cover letter design charges are $5 and $10 for writing. 

I offer my services
:

For any country 
English Language for writing, design for all Languages
With Picture or Without Picture
Any Color

100% Money Back Guaranty

Please let me know if you have any questions :).....

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment